All paid services and free content provided by Export2Asia.com are governed by the following terms of service, which prevail any purchase terms and conditions.
We, Us: The owners of Export2Asia.com.
User: Anybody who visits the website.
Customer: Anybody who buys one of our premium services.
The content of the website and the downloadable files are protected by international copyright (www.DMCA.com). They can’t be republished or otherwise distributed without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability.
Click here to read our privacy and cookies policy published on our website.
3. License and Use of the Website
The user can download or print the content of this website, the free documents available, the free newsletter and the premium reports (only available to customers) for personal use. However he can’t republish or otherwise distribute the material without the express written permission of this site.
4. Limitation of Liability
- 4.a) This website doesn’t represent neither an insurer nor a guarantor and disclaims such capacity. Customers seeking a guarantee against loss or damage should obtain appropriate insurance.
- 4.b) The opinions expressed on the pages of the website, on the free downloadable documents, on the free newsletter and on the reports we provide to our customers shall exclusively be intended as informational material. The user (or customer) is thus the only responsible for his own actions and the results implied by these actions (such as a possible economic loss, civil and/or criminal liabilities or any other results).
- 4.c) The pages of this website, the free documents available, and the free newsletter offer general information that doesn’t concern any specific facts, users or customers. Further, even if we do our best to keep the website updated, we can’t guarantee that all the information published on the website will always be comprehensive and updated. The user (or the customer) is thus the only responsible for his own actions and the results implied by these actions (such as a possible economic loss, civil and/or criminal liabilities or any other results).
- 4.d) The pages of this website, the free documents available, the free newsletter and the reports we provide to our customers may contain links that redirect the user (or the customer) to third party websites. The purpose of these links is to guarantee a more comprehensive information to the reader. However these third party websites are outside of our control. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. The user (or the customer) shall use third party website information, resources or paying offers at his own risk and refer to the terms of service of the visited third party websites.
5. Choice of Law and Possible Disputes
- 5.a) These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom Law. All disputes or differences of any kind whatsoever between the parties in connection with or arising out of the services shall be submitted to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
- 5.b) In the event of any claim, notice must be given to us (through this contact form) within seven working days following discovery of the facts or thirty days from the completion of our services.
6. Possible Modifications of the Terms of Service
These terms of service may be modified. In this case all the previous versions will be replaced by the version published on the website. The last version of the terms of service will always be available on this website. You can consult them at any moment clicking on the link published on the footer of each page of the website.
Last Modification: 10 October 2016