Lazada is the leading eCommerce platform in South East Asia and the gateway to the world’s fastest-growing eCommerce markets.
It’s also an open platform that enables sellers from Hong Kong, Europe, Mainland China, and the United States to tap into a large and growing market in Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia with low upfront costs.
In this article, I explain why and how you can start selling products on Lazada, via their Hong Kong logistics center or from within South East Asia.
This is covered
- In which countries is Lazada available?
- Why should I sell products on Lazada?
- Why overseas Lazada sellers should register a company in Hong Kong or Singapore
- Lazada seller fees
- Order fulfillment options
- Cash on delivery (COD) and other payment options