Lazada is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce marketplaces worldwide as it serves the booming Southeast Asian market.
Selling cross-border into six markets can be a challenging task, especially as customers demand shorter delivery lead times and increased customer service.
Luckily, Lazada has launched Lazada Global Shipping (LGS) which helps you facilitating orders, last-mile deliveries, and returns. The service is easy to use and integrated with the Lazada platform.
In this article, we review LGS in greater detail, covering the most important topics asked by sellers.
- What is Lazada Global Shipping (LGS)?
- What is Kobron?
- What are the benefits of using LGS?
- Can I use other fulfillment companies and LGS at the same time?
- How much does it cost to use LGS?
- How can I manage orders with LGS?
- How can I track orders with LGS?
- What local couriers are available when selling on Lazada?
- How do I manage returns?
- What are the limitations of using LGS?
What is Lazada Global Shipping (LGS)?
Lazada Global Shipping (LGS) is Lazada’s in-house shipping solution that is solely dedicated to cross-border sellers.
You’re probably familiar with the term cross-border sales by now, but let’s have a quick recap. Practically speaking, you ship your products from overseas (e.g. the US or Europe) to Lazada’s fulfillment center in Hong Kong. Continue reading Shipping Products with Lazada Global Shipping (LGS): A Complete Guide