Indonesia’s E-Commerce market will be one of the best performers in Asia in the coming decade.
With a low internet and mobile penetration, a quickly growing middle class and a huge population, there’s still plenty of room for expansion.
Strangely, many foreign companies haven’t even heard of its biggest E-Commerce giant – Tokopedia.
Today, I’ll tell you what Tokopedia is all about, if it’s open to foreign companies and how the future of Indonesia’s E-Commerce market looks like.
In this article, you’ll learn the following:
- What is Tokopedia?
- Why is Tokopedia interesting at the moment?
- Indonesia E-Commerce market overview
- In which countries is Tokopedia available?
- Future of E-Commerce in Asia
- Can foreigners sell cross-border on Tokopedia?
- How can sellers get paid on Tokopedia?
- Managing fulfillment and shipping on Tokopedia
- What are the most popular products on Tokopedia?